Q: What are the pick-up procedures?
- Students riding buses will use Entrances A and G.
- Students being picked up by a car will use Entrance B.
- Students walking home will use Entrance F.
- Please note that Entrances A, B, F and G are the ONLY exits supervised by an adult. Click HERE for a map of the Glen Grove Dismissal Exits.
- If you are picking your student up in the Car Pick-Up Lane, please remain in your vehicle until your child joins you in your car. This lane is a designated pick-up/drop-off zone NOT to be used for long or short-term parking.
- When in the car pick-up lane, please do NOT form a second Car Pick-Up lane next to the designated curbside lane. When a second lane is formed, children dart between cars in the first lane to get to their family vehicle in the next lane, putting themselves between two moving vehicles – a very unsafe practice.
- Please do not park in another area and wait for your child to come to you, as this also causes children to dart between the moving cars in the pick-up lane which, as noted, is a very unsafe practice.