The State of Illinois has partnered with Glenview School District 34 to host a vaccine/booster clinic from Wednesday, November 24 from 10am to 1:45pm at Springman Middle School, 2701 Central Road in Glenview.
The clinic will offer individuals to receive their first dose, second dose or their booster. The Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available.
The booster is only available for eligible individuals (see below) and those who received the Pfizer vaccine and have been fully vaccinated for more than six months. When you register, please select "Pfizer Booster."
Registrations will also be accepted on site, but can greatly increase wait times.
Please Note: For children under the age of 18, the parent or legal guardian must complete registration. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or must show appropriate written permission to receive the vaccine.
Booster Eligibility (No need to pre-register, walk-ins welcomed)
On Wednesday, September 22, the FDA authorized a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-
- Individuals age 65 and older
- Residents in long-term care settings
- Individuals ages 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions
The CDC recommends that the following groups may consider receiving a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine based on their individual benefits and risks:
- Individuals ages 18–49 years with underlying medical conditions
- Individuals ages 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional settings such as health-care workers, teachers, grocery store employees and other essential workers