Feeding the Future with Nutritious School Lunches
The District 34 Food Services team is dedicated to making sure each child has a positive and nutritious lunch experience. The District Food Service Program is part of the federal government’s National School Lunch Program. By following the guidelines of this program, we are able to provide meals to all children, including providing assistance to low-income families through the free/reduced breakfast/lunch program.
- Delicious Freshly Prepared Sandwiches
- Served on Whole Grain Breads, Rolls and Wraps
- Entrée Salad Specials
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustable Sandwich
- Yogurt, Cheese Stick and Muffin
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Side Choices
- 1% and Skim rBST Free Milk Choices
We Also Serve
- Reduced-fat (RF) baked entrées
- Zero trans fat products
- Low-fat cheese pizzas with whole grain (WG) crusts
- Whole grain pasta, breads, rolls and buns
- Whole white meat chicken products
- A variety of fresh fruits and vegetables with all meals
What makes a complete meal?
Menus & Specials
- 2022-2023 ABC Cycle Calendar
- Middle School Menu
- Glen Grove & Pleasant Ridge Menu
- Lyon & Westbrook Menu
- Henking Menu
- Hoffman Menu
- Breakfast Menu
- Monthly Specials
- Meal Prices 2022-23
2022-2023 ABC Cycle Calendar
Middle School Menu
Glen Grove & Pleasant Ridge Menu
Lyon & Westbrook Menu
Meal Prices 2022-23
The D34 Food Service Department works with the school nurses and parents to make sure that students who eat with us are safe. Peanut products are not restricted in our district, but the entree, bread, snack and condiment items we offer are all peanut free with the exception of the Smuckers Uncrustable Sandwich. Since the Uncrustable is fully wrapped, the kitchen and prep surfaces are also peanut free.
Important Disclaimer: Information concerning product allergens is obtained solely from the vendor or the manufacturer of the specific product. District 34 does not warrant or guarantee the information provided by the vendor or manufacturer. District 34 does not warrant or guarantee the information provided by the vendor or that the external manufacturers, producers and handlers of the food products have maintained an allergen-free environment.manufacturer of a specific product.
Be sure to contact your child's school nurse to ensure the information about student allergies is up to date.
Click here to view the allergens/carb counts for D34's food offerings.Allergy Action Plan