Summer Fun in Glenview Community
The resources on this page are available for families in District 34 whose children have IEPs or 504s. The various community camp organizations listed offer recreational opportunities for kids in the summer.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact D34 Parent & Community Facilitator Karen Hitzeman (email@example.com)
Click to watch the recording.
You can choose to listen in English, Spanish, Korean or Mongolian.
The following organizations offer inclusive programs for D34 students:
- North Suburban Sports & Recreation Association (NSSRA): Find a program you like? Complete this parent registration sheet
- Glenview Park District 2023 Camp Brochure
- Northfield Park District 2023 Camp Brochure
- Northbrook Park District 2023 Camp Brochure
- Kick Start 2023 Camp
- Camp Neeka at the Josselyn Center: View this presentation for more details.
- North Suburban YMCA: Find more information about programs for children with special needs here.
- Wilmette Park District: The brochure for Summer 2023 programs will be available on January 24.
- Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association (GLASA)
- JCC: Recording of JCC 2022 Presentation
- Leisureship is a program provided by Youth Services and the Glenview Park District for Glenview families in need of financial assistance. Families may qualify for scholarships to various Park District classes in addition to pool usage over the summer.
- NSSRA - Reduced Fee Program Application
- Debra Gelfand Children’s Foundation