Per Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker's orders, all schools remain closed for onsite learning through the end of the 2019-2020 school year. E-Learning Days will be in session.
Education + Conversation with child = Safer Child Online and Happier Parent
DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP RESOURCES
- InCtrl - a series of free standards-based lessons that teach key digital citizenship concepts.
- Common Sense Education's Digital Literacy and Citizenship Classroom Curriculum
- Cybersecurity Lab and Guide for Educators from NOVA Labs (KQED)
- Digital Citizenship from Ask a Tech Teacher
- Google's Curriculum: Understanding YouTube & Digital Citizenship
- Cyberbullying from StopBullying.gov
- CyberWise's Digital Citizenship Learning Center
- Facebook: Introducing A Facebook Guide for Educators and Community Leaders
- iKeepSafe's and Google's Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum
- National Association for Media Literacy Education (NAMLE) Resource Hub
- NetSmartz Workshop: Resources for Parents and Educators
- The Cyberbullying Research Center
- Discovery Education's Digital Safety Resources