Per Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker's orders, all schools remain closed for onsite learning through the end of the 2019-2020 school year. E-Learning Days will be in session.
Steps to Register a NEW Student Entering District 34 (HAS NEVER ATTENDED)
NOTE: These steps are for NEW students who have never attended a District 34 before.
For steps to register students RETURNING to District 34, please CLICK HERE
Click HERE to fill out the online application
Step 1: Complete the New Student Application.
Step 2: After filling out an application, you will need to bring the following documents to the school office.Required forms (All documents are in PDF format):
- A certified copy of the student's Birth Certificate. More information on Birth Certificates can be found HERE.
- If your child is transferring from another public school district outside of Illinois, please fill out the Student Transfer Form.
- If your child will be entering grades 6-8, please fill out the Middle School Program Selection Form.
- If you wish to keep medication at school for your child please complete the Permission for Administration of Medication Form.
- Immunization Requirements
- Custody Information Letter
- Food Guidelines
- Integrated Pest Management
- 2018-19 District Calendar
Step 3: Create a PowerSchool account (or link this student to your existing account) and complete online registration.Once the school has reviewed and accepted your application you will receive an email with your Reference ID and Reference Key and a step by step guide on how to create a Parent Powerschool Account or add your new student to your existing account.
After you create your account in our PowerSchool system, please click Registration in the left-hand navigation and fill in the required information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you indicated a preferred start date on your application other than the first day of school, your school office will contact you with your student’s actual start date.
STEP 4: Complete Online Residency Verification.Go to: https://www.glenview34.org/residency
Fill out the Affirmation Letter and upload the needed documents.
STEP 5: Pay school fees**TO PAY ONLINE:
- Go to our online web store at EFUNDS FOR SCHOOLS
- Login with your existing account or create a new account. You will need your student's ID# when creating an account. Your child's ID Number was included in your "application accepted" email.
- Click Student Fees - your student's name - add the school fees to your cart and checkout.
TO PAY WITH A CHECK:
- Click HERE and download/print your school's fee sheet.
- Bring your check along with the fee sheet to your school's office.
Once you have finished these five steps, your registration will be complete.
For those without computer access or need additional support, you can visit the Administration Building at 1401 Greenwood Rd, and successfully complete this process.
Additional Information about Registration
If you need any further assistance, please contact your school's office:
Henking: (847) 998-5035
Lyon: (847) 998-5045
Westbrook: (847) 998-5055
Glen Grove: (847) 998-5030
Hoffman: (847) 998-5040
Pleasant Ridge: (847) 998-5050
Attea: (847) 486-7700
Springman: (847) 998-5020